WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Boknhide

So easy to install and I love it....thank you

Almobrazil

Easy to install, pretty straight forward & works really well! With WhatsApp now so powerful, this plugin is a long needed addition to the traditional social share buttons. With a little css tweaking, we managed to adapt its look to match the already pre-installed buttons within our shopify template.

Vvbeautyshop

This will be great for me because people who love my products can use this app to share it to their friends.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

Love this app already, haven't really tested it yet but I'm pretty the return on this should be huge.

Thank you guys, keep it up!

Studio Lbw

Great App. Easy to Install. Thanks guys

Millzymay Com

Great App and so easy to install - just type in your store url and you're as good as done. Really pleased with how user friendly this app is. Can highly recommend no matter what your online skills level is.

Tmkuniversal

Easy to install and love it is able to share from cart.

Nograinola

Its been great! Id highly recommend it!

Divaslounge Online

Love this app! Probably one of the best apps on this app store. Friendly and kind staff. Easy support. Easy to download. We absolutely love how we can amend the look of the button as well. Many thanks for creating this for us to use!

Shopiu

WhatShare is awesome and easiest to install. Love to showoff using whatsapp icon now on my store http://shopiu.myshopify.com soon to be http://shopiu.in.
Thank you WhatShare.