WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Tmkuniversal

Easy to install and love it is able to share from cart.

Nograinola

Its been great! Id highly recommend it!

Divaslounge Online

Love this app! Probably one of the best apps on this app store. Friendly and kind staff. Easy support. Easy to download. We absolutely love how we can amend the look of the button as well. Many thanks for creating this for us to use!

Shopiu

WhatShare is awesome and easiest to install. Love to showoff using whatsapp icon now on my store http://shopiu.myshopify.com soon to be http://shopiu.in.
Thank you WhatShare.

Fashiondeals1

Great App! Easy to use and install

Marketing Allegiance Llc

I love this app! It allows me to bring another method of sharing my products to my store. Whatsapp is trending right now so why not take advantage of it? Great job guys!

Moda Africana Collection

Great App! Easiest app installment so far...

Island Goddess Jewelry

I am excited to use the WhatShare app! After reading so many positive reviews this will be a fabulous experience!

Unique Urns Caskets

Very good App and excellent support. Highly recommended!
coffinsupplies.co.uk

Mafz Fashions

Nice App. Worked on first attempt. It would be easier for newbies if the training video had voiceover. No problem with the app. Would love to see more features to change the button to match the website theme.

Thanks Guys.