WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Free Life Christian Apparel

It looks a little complicated to setup, but once you really take time and focus on the demo video, it becomes easy. I'm glad our customers will be able to share our products on whatsapp too! :) Great idea!

Grey Shades

Great app. Easy to install and best of all it's free.

Sinar Surya Sports

This app is very useful. My users are more inclined to share url on whatsup than facebook, tweeter, and other social media as I predicted.

Treasure On The Wall

Installed it and it works and reports back the numbers of shares and what products also brilliant. thank you .

Miss Fit Skinny Tea

Great idea! Really looking forward to having it on our site

Ecofabrik

Excellent support. They helped us to install the App. Checked the dashboard, it shows the number of products shared and the rankings. Pretty cool App. Highly recommended.

It Really Works Vitamins

Very pleased! It's just been installed on www.itreallyworksvitamins.com

Ibella

Excelente. Muy útil y fácil de personalizar. 100% recomendado

So1985dahling

Installed it but my shop is new so no real feedback yet. I'm sure it will work just great, very easy to install.

Farmgate Jamaican E Market

Love this app! Installing it really is as easy as pasting the code into where I wanted it. It makes it so easy for me and my customers to share a product with our contacts!