WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Luxedy

Very easy to install and customize. We only installed it today so we're looking forward to the results!

Cute And Covered

Great app.most of my friends and family use watsapp so it's made it easy for my shop to be shared and noticed

Putchipuu

This is a great app. Working with customers around the world many of which us WhatsApp. This is very helpful.

Bela Flor

Fantastic app! Simple and very useful.

Imaginebykim

It's simple to instal and works amazing!

Dpunto

It was very easy to install !!!
I had a doubt about how to change the look, so, I wrote them, a couple of minutes later they contacted me with soooo good attention and coaching.
It was very, very nice to be in contact!!!
I 'm nicely impressed !!! :D
.:: Narda Ornelas
México

Doctorpanush 2

Great! The communication by wasap is the most used in Spain between friends and family. This app will be very important for us!

Mongo Life

Simple install. Customization of the button could have been better, but hey, it's free.

Bort Shopping

Simple and effortless install.

Handband Pro

Wow! What a valuable app that is generously offered for free. Thank you so much! Mobile is roughly 60% of our traffic now, and having the WhatShare link on our product page is a fantastic way for our visitors to share our products on the go. Not only does it share a direct link to the product, but the item photo shows up in the message as well. Love it! Thank you so much for this great addition to our online presence.