WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Cleonova In

Exactly does what it is supposed to do.. nothing more, nothing less.. Really useful in sharing thru phone.

Evileve

Useful and easy-to-use app, recommended for everyone!

Nutritivi

A great app, works amazingly and it is a must now a day if we really want to effective on the mobile channel.
The support is great and they helped a lot during installing and customising the app accordingly with my need. Thank you!

Akcesoriez

Recommended for store owners. It gives customers another option of getting your products to reach a wider audience by sharing with their friends/family. I was amazed at how many of our customers used it. Great free app! Easy to install!

Insect Frame Uk

very easy to use and quite a few customers have used it!

Luxedy

Very easy to install and customize. We only installed it today so we're looking forward to the results!

Cute And Covered

Great app.most of my friends and family use watsapp so it's made it easy for my shop to be shared and noticed

Putchipuu

This is a great app. Working with customers around the world many of which us WhatsApp. This is very helpful.

Bela Flor

Fantastic app! Simple and very useful.

Imaginebykim

It's simple to instal and works amazing!