WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Do Not Conform

This app makes it easy for my customers to share my awesome content. However, don't rely on the app, rely on your content and the app will just turn into a highway for your cool products to ship out. The team is also very helpful. Worth installing, worth asking for help, worth it. Oh it's also free....

whatshewears.co

Fantastic app...really useful to get customer to share your products with their friends and familly...and great way to use analytics see where your customers are coming from- using whatsapp

Bio Roots

This is what customers needed. The installation is quick. The use is simple and effective. It's great. I was not sure if I can design it differently as well.. I mean decrease the size, etc.

Factory Ship2u

This app is a must have for any type of niche. Easy to install and customize. Keep pushing and improving it. I loooooooovvvvve it.

SMITH&SMITH

quick and easy to set up, helps my customers share images of my products on whatsapp, which increasingly is an app of choice for my demographic in Aust and NZ.

Tajamaly تجمّلي

it is a good app with good support. but I think the number of shares in the analytics could be a little misleading as many customers may just press the share button without actually proceeding with the steps and sharing the product, but the app most probably counts it as a share.

Turnouts

Really useful app. Had our customer use this feature within 3 days of launch. Will surely recommend.

D1Fitness

Muito bom app, facil de integrar e ótimo para utilizar em outras ferramentas, como por exemplo no blog.

L'Atelier

I just install the app and support team were very responsive and helped me out instantly. Will test the app in the next day but implementation was easy and fast!

My Body Guru

I love the concept. Was quick to install and set up, the explanations were simple and easy to follow. Can't wait to see how it goes.