WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Adrisya

I was very happy with the prompt response and how quickly the button was added to my website.
I would be great if we could send the image on WhatShare along with the link.

Calça Thai

We use this feature on our product pages which helps give a viral boost on popular products. The developer helped us to translate to Brazilian Portuguese.

Svapofone Sigaretta Elettronica

Appena istallata la proverò, promette bene e se funziona sarà sicuramente un cinque stelle, bravi bravi

Makeup Mirror22

Excelente aplicacion para aumentar las conversiones, ya que los cientes se comunican directamente con nosotros y se brinda mas confianza para realizar la venta.

1st 4 Signs

Does what it says, easy to install and easy to use. Can be placed anywhere on your site and the button can be designed to match in.

AlenShops

Olá. Ainda não estou usando o app, mas, já gostei muito das suas funcionalidades. Apesar de não ter a versão no meu idioma português Brasil, eu consigo usar o tradutor e conhecer melhor esse programa. Estou concluindo a criação da minha loja e irei usá-lo com certeza.
Muito bom o app, super recomendo.

Nooiva

This app works super fine with my theme and help me a lot with my sales. I only have one minor comment about the visual, when the cursor pass over the buttons label the font changes his color to black.

Expressluv.in

one of the best to be used by every Ecommerce company, this app works so perfect. Support team has helped us a lot in terms of installation and fixing as per our preferred style. Expressluv.in is happy with Whatshare app and we totally recommend them.

Quinkuota17

good plugin.. this is so make my costumers easily for contact my store
i think this tools very important

Macchiato Papelaria

I'm already using the app and it works great! I got a huge help from the support team that were able to adjust the way I need it. Thank you guys