WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Divaslounge Online

Love this app! Probably one of the best apps on this app store. Friendly and kind staff. Easy support. Easy to download. We absolutely love how we can amend the look of the button as well. Many thanks for creating this for us to use!

Shopiu

WhatShare is awesome and easiest to install. Love to showoff using whatsapp icon now on my store http://shopiu.myshopify.com soon to be http://shopiu.in.
Thank you WhatShare.

Urge2buy

Looks good ,we hope to see this in use by our customers visiting our site www.urge2buy.com

Fashiondeals1

Great App! Easy to use and install

Marketing Allegiance Llc

I love this app! It allows me to bring another method of sharing my products to my store. Whatsapp is trending right now so why not take advantage of it? Great job guys!

Moda Africana Collection

Great App! Easiest app installment so far...

Island Goddess Jewelry

I am excited to use the WhatShare app! After reading so many positive reviews this will be a fabulous experience!

Unique Urns Caskets

Very good App and excellent support. Highly recommended!
coffinsupplies.co.uk

Bykido

installs easily. website is not running yet but can see the watsapp button nicely on products page in preview.

Lifthanza

I have gained no sales so far. I have read others' reviews and conclude though, that the app is working for them.