WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Akcesoriez

Recommended for store owners. It gives customers another option of getting your products to reach a wider audience by sharing with their friends/family. I was amazed at how many of our customers used it. Great free app! Easy to install!

Insect Frame Uk

very easy to use and quite a few customers have used it!

Luxedy

Very easy to install and customize. We only installed it today so we're looking forward to the results!

Cute And Covered

Great app.most of my friends and family use watsapp so it's made it easy for my shop to be shared and noticed

Putchipuu

This is a great app. Working with customers around the world many of which us WhatsApp. This is very helpful.

Bela Flor

Fantastic app! Simple and very useful.

Imaginebykim

It's simple to instal and works amazing!

Dpunto

It was very easy to install !!!
I had a doubt about how to change the look, so, I wrote them, a couple of minutes later they contacted me with soooo good attention and coaching.
It was very, very nice to be in contact!!!
I 'm nicely impressed !!! :D
.:: Narda Ornelas
México

Doctorpanush 2

Great! The communication by wasap is the most used in Spain between friends and family. This app will be very important for us!

Mongo Life

Simple install. Customization of the button could have been better, but hey, it's free.