WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Shopdulce Com

Easy to install and make modifications. This is kind of 'must-have' app. Thanks!

Gold Film Gear

With our store primarily focused on clients in South Africa where WhatsApp is extremely popular, enabling such easy WhatsApp sharing was such a huge bonus that this app solves.

My only improvement would be with the growth of WhatsApp Web now popping up and more and more messaging services have a desktop version, it would be great to be able to enable the WhatsShare button for desktop and mobile versions of my site. Takes some digging around to understand the CSS behind it also.

Booinga

App works great, does exactly what the description says and the integration is seamless

Annah Hariri

Great app and easy to install. Works as described.

Monthly Freebies

Great app! Easy to install. Thanks!

Chocolate More Delights

Great app and easy to install. Works as described.

Onlineshenanigans

Great app to have. Easy to install and works like how it is suppose to be.

Minz Official

a special useful app and quite innovative! Hope to see more new features coming up.

Southern Bbq Supply Co Inc

I really like this app, easy to set up even for me!! : )
This app is Out of the way yet easy for the customers to recognize and use.

Nt Scrubs Mexico

I did not find this easy to install. I found it very confusing and with very little help on where or how to get it to work. Its a great idea but it looks really bad on my website and I am considering uninstalling it all together.