WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Theoriginalsinstore

Nice app. Works great, No bugs.

Knockout Gear Mx

Works fine and is an excellent addition to your shop functionality.
Improvements could come on enabling sharing from the desktop version of the site and customization options.

Tanotis

Nice app. Works great, No bugs.

Why the missing star?
Customization of the button has limited options and is difficult to achieve the same theme design and clearly looks like we are using a third party app, rather than an inbuilt one.

Hope the developer tweak this a little. Even in the screenshot provided you can make out font is not same as the theme.

Gold Film Gear

With our store primarily focused on clients in South Africa where WhatsApp is extremely popular, enabling such easy WhatsApp sharing was such a huge bonus that this app solves.

My only improvement would be with the growth of WhatsApp Web now popping up and more and more messaging services have a desktop version, it would be great to be able to enable the WhatsShare button for desktop and mobile versions of my site. Takes some digging around to understand the CSS behind it also.

Chocolate More Delights

Great app and easy to install. Works as described.

Conejo Damaru

Works perfectly as expected. I had to include some CSS in my code in order to center it. It would be useful if you could adjust this directly in the Theme customisation. It took me a little while to manage to get it to look as I expected, but in the end it did, and it looks and works great. I wish I could customise exactly what gets shared. Currently it's sharing my second pic instead of the main pic of the product, and it includes the price of the product in the WhatsApp message, which I would rather it didn't. But still, it's fantastic. :)

Gigicosmetics

Really good App, simple but efficient. Customisation of the button could be improved (better default settings for example) but easy to customise to your shop's need. Recommended!

Shopwellnessonline Com

Superb app..find it really exciting

1 2 4 Next