WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Círculo Virtuoso

I would like it better if at sharing a product it appears its picture attached to the link in the Whatsapp message.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Great and effective little feature to boost the social sharing of your products. Easy to install with all the relevant customization options to make it fit your store. See it in action here: https://shop.spiritbeautyexcellence.com/collections/frontpage/products/ageloc-edition-nu-skin-galvanic-spa-system-ii. Loving it! Thanks!

BeMyPrince

I'm using this APP to help my customers to share their favourite products with family and friends. This APP is Free, and the Team is Amazing: incredible actitude, fast response. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

LMCHING Group

The what'sapp button can be easily customized yourself through setting which is perfect for merchants that don't know coding.

Great customer support! Got replied from our questions almost instantly!

Comercial AA S.R.L

This app is perfect, they just need to make it easy for the noobs, but working great so far, highly recommended

iuneek

I love the paid version of the app, which is the WhatShare bar instead of the WhatShare button. I feel it's more effective and suggest everyone to upgrade, it's super cheap. God bless!

Eleven Dimentions

This app does exactly what you want. The support is also very good. Quick responses, very cooperative. I had a member of their support team re-size and place my icon exactly where i wanted it to be. Definitely recommend this app, and if you have issues with customising the icon to your liking, the support team will be there for you right away.

NubianPrincessHairShop.com

I am extremely happy with this app. It is very easy to set up and just as easy to use from a user perspective. This app is great! Highly recommended!

Namastefashionjewelry

A simple yet a very effective app.
My customers love it and even I can use it to share suggested items to customers that ask me for suggestions.
The support was also very unique...friendly, professional and quick.
Thanks guys and keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Babby Look

When I installed it I had a problem with the visualization in the view, but in a day they solved it in a fast and very correct way. A perfect application so that customers can share products quickly.