WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

DARKETOLOG

Hello!

Today I am developing a project and looking for various convenient integration, and most importantly, simple and convenient for administration and user. I think this is what is necessary and most importantly, when you are at the start and you do not have sales, this application does not require money, which causes great respect and joy, thanks to the creator. There are a few moments and bugs, not all devices respond button, but I still have not much experienced. It is also necessary to collect statistics and analyze the performance.

If anyone is willing to help and who needs help, please contact darketolog.com/contactus

And I apologize for the inaccuracies in the translation)))

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

It is early but I like the idea. I like the bar better than the button, and the fact that it can be customized.

Todhunter.com

This is a great app that really benefits our user experience, the team at Kabuki themes are a great support and prompt, very happy with the result!

T8

Excellent customer service and very easy installation. Excited to see how many of our customers want to share our products to their friends.

MondoMagna

I love this app. It helps me to share my products with customers but is also great for customers to share with other potential customers. Also, the guys at Kabuki Themes are so helpful. I highly recommend this app.

Adrisya

I was very happy with the prompt response and how quickly the button was added to my website.
I would be great if we could send the image on WhatShare along with the link.

Calça Thai

We use this feature on our product pages which helps give a viral boost on popular products. The developer helped us to translate to Brazilian Portuguese.

Svapofone Sigaretta Elettronica

Appena istallata la proverò, promette bene e se funziona sarà sicuramente un cinque stelle, bravi bravi

Makeup Mirror22

Excelente aplicacion para aumentar las conversiones, ya que los cientes se comunican directamente con nosotros y se brinda mas confianza para realizar la venta.

1st 4 Signs

Does what it says, easy to install and easy to use. Can be placed anywhere on your site and the button can be designed to match in.