WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Davidfellerman

I enjoy using Whats App as a personal means of communicating Images and other material over the internet so it seems common sense for me to integrate the WhatShare App into my on line Art Gallery where i exhibit and sell limited edition canvas prints and other products using my artwork paintings and drawings.

Prime Boxers

Great app! Good for customers to share products

Kinsman21

muito eficiente, tem ajudado muito no sucesso da loja

Saroshsalman

Amazing App. Sharing on Fb & insta is public thats why not highly appreciated, but whatsapp sharing is private hence this app is a lot promising, plus its free & reporting is there too. No Brainer. Simply 5 star ;)

Benevdermatology

WhatShare looks handsome on our product page, just below "add to cart" button. It makes it easy for visitors to share our products with their friends. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Amanpetshop

Nice app to use. Give a try once.

Lisa Institute

La hemos instalado en la web de nuestro Instituto para cada curso de seguridad, terrorismo y ciberseguridad y está funcionando genial. Podéis comprobar los resultados y probar el botón reenviando un whatsapp: https://www.lisainstitute.com/collections/cursos

We've instal it on our website about Security and Cybersecurity Education and it's running awesome! You can check results here: https://www.lisainstitute.com/collections/cursos

Parinitasarees

A neat app. Does exactly what is says. Perfect for mobile sharing!

Ziegal

Good application im currently using it on this website https://www.ziegal.co.uk/ for mobile phones

Phoenix Sweets

Easy to set up with the video tutorial. Should be effective for shoppers who like to discuss the products privately via whatsapp.

shop.phoenixsweets.com