WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

EcoHot

Amazing! We use it for all the sites we make.
Adding the ability to share products in such a smooth and easy way is just great. Keep it up!

That Bloke

The app works as it should and ads a whatsapp logo for sharing to your product page. You might need assistance on where in your theme to paste the code snippet as every theme differs. I would also suggest that they add an option to set the size of the whatsapp logo.

hebeloft

Very easy to install and use, good app to allow our customers to share the information in our store with their friends.

Letrasynombres

Very simple to install; lots of options to customize aspect and location. We love it, great tool!!!!

NAZAKI ONLINE

Its a great App to have on your store. The support was super helpful and highly recommended to others.

our.commodity

This time I will just try it. Later I will give another input after knowing the other benefits. I hope I find new experience.

The Funky Feather Shop

The app was easy to install. Would like an option to not include it on a desktop. It does what it advertised very well.

designer lehengas

Whatshare is a great app to connect with your customers through whatsapp.

It is very easy to install and use...and does the job as required.

It will surely help in increasing sales.

energythings

i used this application and is good help me every day to contact with me people and soooooooogoodddd

DARKETOLOG

Hello!

Today I am developing a project and looking for various convenient integration, and most importantly, simple and convenient for administration and user. I think this is what is necessary and most importantly, when you are at the start and you do not have sales, this application does not require money, which causes great respect and joy, thanks to the creator. There are a few moments and bugs, not all devices respond button, but I still have not much experienced. It is also necessary to collect statistics and analyze the performance.

If anyone is willing to help and who needs help, please contact darketolog.com/contactus

And I apologize for the inaccuracies in the translation)))