WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Comercial AA S.R.L

This app is perfect, they just need to make it easy for the noobs, but working great so far, highly recommended

iuneek

I love the paid version of the app, which is the WhatShare bar instead of the WhatShare button. I feel it's more effective and suggest everyone to upgrade, it's super cheap. God bless!

Eleven Dimentions

This app does exactly what you want. The support is also very good. Quick responses, very cooperative. I had a member of their support team re-size and place my icon exactly where i wanted it to be. Definitely recommend this app, and if you have issues with customising the icon to your liking, the support team will be there for you right away.

NubianPrincessHairShop.com

I am extremely happy with this app. It is very easy to set up and just as easy to use from a user perspective. This app is great! Highly recommended!

Namastefashionjewelry

A simple yet a very effective app.
My customers love it and even I can use it to share suggested items to customers that ask me for suggestions.
The support was also very unique...friendly, professional and quick.
Thanks guys and keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Babby Look

When I installed it I had a problem with the visualization in the view, but in a day they solved it in a fast and very correct way. A perfect application so that customers can share products quickly.

Davidfellerman

I enjoy using Whats App as a personal means of communicating Images and other material over the internet so it seems common sense for me to integrate the WhatShare App into my on line Art Gallery where i exhibit and sell limited edition canvas prints and other products using my artwork paintings and drawings.

Prime Boxers

Great app! Good for customers to share products

Kinsman21

muito eficiente, tem ajudado muito no sucesso da loja

Saroshsalman

Amazing App. Sharing on Fb & insta is public thats why not highly appreciated, but whatsapp sharing is private hence this app is a lot promising, plus its free & reporting is there too. No Brainer. Simply 5 star ;)