WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

1st 4 Signs

Does what it says, easy to install and easy to use. Can be placed anywhere on your site and the button can be designed to match in.

AlenShops

Olá. Ainda não estou usando o app, mas, já gostei muito das suas funcionalidades. Apesar de não ter a versão no meu idioma português Brasil, eu consigo usar o tradutor e conhecer melhor esse programa. Estou concluindo a criação da minha loja e irei usá-lo com certeza.
Muito bom o app, super recomendo.

Nooiva

This app works super fine with my theme and help me a lot with my sales. I only have one minor comment about the visual, when the cursor pass over the buttons label the font changes his color to black.

smicken

Great app and good customer service. This will help my customers share on WhatsApp instantly which helps my business.

Expressluv.in

one of the best to be used by every Ecommerce company, this app works so perfect. Support team has helped us a lot in terms of installation and fixing as per our preferred style. Expressluv.in is happy with Whatshare app and we totally recommend them.

Quinkuota17

good plugin.. this is so make my costumers easily for contact my store
i think this tools very important

Macchiato Papelaria

I'm already using the app and it works great! I got a huge help from the support team that were able to adjust the way I need it. Thank you guys

Círculo Virtuoso

I would like it better if at sharing a product it appears its picture attached to the link in the Whatsapp message.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Great and effective little feature to boost the social sharing of your products. Easy to install with all the relevant customization options to make it fit your store. See it in action here: https://shop.spiritbeautyexcellence.com/collections/frontpage/products/ageloc-edition-nu-skin-galvanic-spa-system-ii. Loving it! Thanks!

BeMyPrince

I'm using this APP to help my customers to share their favourite products with family and friends. This APP is Free, and the Team is Amazing: incredible actitude, fast response. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!