WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Macchiato Papelaria

I'm already using the app and it works great! I got a huge help from the support team that were able to adjust the way I need it. Thank you guys

Círculo Virtuoso

I would like it better if at sharing a product it appears its picture attached to the link in the Whatsapp message.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Great and effective little feature to boost the social sharing of your products. Easy to install with all the relevant customization options to make it fit your store. See it in action here: https://shop.spiritbeautyexcellence.com/collections/frontpage/products/ageloc-edition-nu-skin-galvanic-spa-system-ii. Loving it! Thanks!

BeMyPrince

I'm using this APP to help my customers to share their favourite products with family and friends. This APP is Free, and the Team is Amazing: incredible actitude, fast response. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

Souqdealz

trying first time lets see how does it work. it should work fine, i m new. looks great app to boost sales.

PATRICK MAJIK

I use this app to share my work with ease. wished the default text could be editable to convey a more preferable message to customers however. However a great app I'd recommend.

LMCHING Group

The what'sapp button can be easily customized yourself through setting which is perfect for merchants that don't know coding.

Great customer support! Got replied from our questions almost instantly!

Comercial AA S.R.L

This app is perfect, they just need to make it easy for the noobs, but working great so far, highly recommended

iuneek

I love the paid version of the app, which is the WhatShare bar instead of the WhatShare button. I feel it's more effective and suggest everyone to upgrade, it's super cheap. God bless!

Commercio

They are not sincere. in the ad they say that it is free, and also that it is faciel to install (without previous knowledge) lie, they charge 15 usd per installation, apart from the main function they sell it as if it were an additional app for another 3.99 usd. apart have a link to see a live store and when you enter is not the whatsapp app by any side, it is a demo that does not see the function of the app.