WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Themenswarehouse

This is just so amazing to be free. Glad this app exist. Huge help for my store.

Giftsaver

Absolutely amazing! The help from the support is also top class, I had failed to set up the app and they happily did that for us. I would recommend this to anyone

Oberoigarments

This is an amazing app!
Adds a WhatsApp share button to every product and our customers were asking for this feature since long, we only noticed it now.

The support team is super efficient, I requested them to add the code for me and they did it instantly.

Amazex

First i installed this app then sought opinion of a few of my friends. They all answered in the affirmative to the question whether they would use it to recommend products they find on my store. The app sits pretty and noticeable in the store and is appealing to store visitors. I like it so much. Thanks for coming up with it?

Tiptop Shopping

A very good app you have to find the right position to install the code I install it at my shop https://www.district4art.com and work great.

Fashion And Style777

Awesome App, I really like it. The Support is simply EXCELLENT, I don't have to write a little code for the installation of the app. I just write to the support for help me to install the app and they replied within a few hours that how I can give them rights. After giving them rights they replied in less than one hour that the code is installed I could check it. I checked everything and everything looks GREAT :)

Getcappedsa

Awesome app, great support from the team in setting up for me efficiently. Tested and works like a charm. This app ads great value to the site

Fran O Till A

Great addition and fast support. Good thing that the default message can be customized.

Vk Beauty Shop

Good response from the admin and I like it. This app I haven't start using it since I am still updating my website. I guess it is good to have them so my customers can share about me to their friends.

Spaceman

A useful app and very helpful team.