WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Commercio

They are not sincere. in the ad they say that it is free, and also that it is faciel to install (without previous knowledge) lie, they charge 15 usd per installation, apart from the main function they sell it as if it were an additional app for another 3.99 usd. apart have a link to see a live store and when you enter is not the whatsapp app by any side, it is a demo that does not see the function of the app.

Danlewison Online Shop

I can't even open this app, and hence cannot provide any positive
feedback about it.

Cuteftw

I looked forward to using this app to promote a store. However, after following the instructions to add the apps code into the theme, you are then prompted to pay $30 for it to actually work? This is false advertising.

CuteFTW.com

Mancave Uae

The installation procedure is no as straight forward, I have emailed them twice now in 3 days and not heard anything back.

Very bad customer service, I get there generic emails but they dont bother answering my emails.

Sort it out.

Horselovershops

Be aware when you download this, since they hide the fact that a merchants customer also must have this download on their phone.
I notice that after wasting some time getting involve with this app I asked them money back since the bar that I paid $20 is not even clickable or function, they told me don't worry we refund you just let us come to your shop and remove the app then after nearly 5 days they still not have done so and this is what they get nice 0 just know all this facts before you even install or you live them with the same result 0

Alieblog

La app tenía muy buena pinta aunque falta alguna opción de personalización, pero bueno, tocando el código se puede retocar. Pero lamentablemente tengo que puntuar negativamente la app porque no nos ha funcionado con ninguno de los modelos de móvil con los que lo hemos probado. Además hemos contactado numerosas veces a sus diferentes emails de soporte, desde diferentes buzones de correo, y NUNCA hemos recibido respuesta (llevamos varios días así), de manera que muy mal servicio :-(