WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Online Eezie

It’s a great app it so convenient and help me to share my business content very fast and spread the word increase my sales

Souqdealz

trying first time lets see how does it work. it should work fine, i m new. looks great app to boost sales.

Shardascreations

This product will be useful if you want your customer to share your product by sending a small text to her friends with the link to your product and no image.

The challenge is that the one additional click is less likely to convert, and the small message will most likely get lost in a barrage of messages we anyways receive.

Also there are other easier methods to share images (of a website) with my contacts built in.

Wishlist - If the app were to send the image directly, along with price, that would have made total sense. In its current avatar, it does not seem to be making sense.

I hope the feedback is useful. inhika.com

Riddhikajesrani

Great app but I am not able to customize the button..

The Renaissance Store

Hi ,
I don't use whatshare. Deactivated it since I already have a free WhatsApp share in my package.
Thanks very much!
Best always
Monalisa

U R B A N Fashion

As it seems, doesn't support iPhone.
Also, the button comes to the left side and not moveable.

Nt Scrubs Mexico

I did not find this easy to install. I found it very confusing and with very little help on where or how to get it to work. Its a great idea but it looks really bad on my website and I am considering uninstalling it all together.