WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Scarlet Sage

Loved the idea and is a very convenient feature for a high on Whatsapp use customer base. Is great sharing tool and very convenient for customers.

smicken

Great app and good customer service. This will help my customers share on WhatsApp instantly which helps my business.

PATRICK MAJIK

I use this app to share my work with ease. wished the default text could be editable to convey a more preferable message to customers however. However a great app I'd recommend.

Protoz

It works fine and easy to install.
The square size did not match with my other social sharing icons which are rectangular though. But that's ok.

Mystoreonline Es

Acabo de bajarla. Así que de momento provando la APP. 4 estrellas por lo facil que es la instalación. Pero me está custando encontrar la carpeta que mencionan en el video.

Travelfood Curated Wines

Slightly complicated but great free app for what it can do.

Amazex

First i installed this app then sought opinion of a few of my friends. They all answered in the affirmative to the question whether they would use it to recommend products they find on my store. The app sits pretty and noticeable in the store and is appealing to store visitors. I like it so much. Thanks for coming up with it?

Dgmerchstore Com

Quite nice to use... loving it

Lineshop Com

por lo que leo me parece muy buena apenas la voy a probar

Samarreta

Good app to have as an extra on your webshop. It helps boost sales, and engagement between friends and customers. Good customer service

Previous 1 3 4