WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Feuerwehr-Magazin-Shop

The App is simple to install. We use the free plan for the start. And the start is great. Maybe be will buy the reports in the next weeks.

Tabystore

I just started this app. Very easy to set up. Will see results, hope they will great. Free paln - is cool.!!!!

KalaiWiz

It is valuable for us to have option to share products on WhatsApp over WhatShare icon. Great customization support from the Team, we got exactly what we needed. Thank you all

Uniform Craft

This app helped in our website customers reaching out for help in the most convenient manner. Its been a very big value addition for us !

skarpa

khblkjbkbhkbhkjhvlbjkbjkmjlnmljnmnmjknjkjhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Saffa Nation

I love having this app in my store; I have a small WhatsApp icon posted under every item description along with all my other links for sharing to social media. Is really helpful for me especially because I sell world wide.

H&H DUBAIRICHES

Very easy to set up. Its do its job, oportunity for customers to share favorite products! And most important : is free!!!! Thank guys! I will share Your app with my friends ans online shop owners!

flyingcam

Nice application, i highly recommend this app for online store use. You can share all your products by whatsapp.

Tactical Lifestyle Group

Lovely app, installed it and have been working with it for a while, really helpful and needed in shopify

Jmique

I linked this button to my shopify store. I find this useful and very handy to customers. I would like the option to add this button on other pages of my website too, eg the home page with the option of sharing my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30