WhatShare

WhatShare

by Sherpas Design

Let your customers be your store ambassadors!

Ross and Specter

Great app, displays price and link to the product when shared. Service from technical team also very prompt.

SiaLinda

We use WhatShare since we relaunched our shop. Right from the beginning people used to share. As we want to have the reports to get more information out of it, we booked that addon now too. Curious to see how our clients will accept WhatsApp and use the button.
The support had been fast and friendly in setting the tool up for us. Up to now, a perfect feature for us!

Babynatureco.com

Absolutely impressed with customer service, Rado and developers team. I had an issue, and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my preference. Thank you so much guys! So glad i paid to subscribe...definitely worth it!!!!!

Exquisitely Luxury

I installed this app but realised it's not for me atm. However, I had a great experience with customer service. They responded immediately and removed the necessary codes for me through collaborative permission. Great support!

THE DARK

Its a great application and it does what you looking for.
and its a great team behind, always available for help

La Boîte de Boucher

It´s the app that we were looking for, and FREE that makes it even better. We only had one issue configuring it, but it was resolved immediately by the support team! Keep up the good work!

Smoke Organic | SAs Online Smoking Store

I like how easy it was to install with step by step instructions. The buttons flow is perfect and there's no complaints from my side.

CWEN

Great app, really useful for my business! Works great does the job! helpful service, simple to install, and very easy to use. highly recommend.

Q's Collection

The WhatShare app is easy to install & simple to use. Gives clients the ease of sharing your product pages. Best of all its free!

gro +

Awesome app. Extremely simple to install and customise. Convenient and easy to use. Really surprised by a FREE app and highly recommend WhatShare for the additional ability to share products on WhatApp.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34