GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

The Happy Shopping Place

Great app, strongly recommended.very easy for customers to reach you in their desired manner.

Adita925

Finally, I found a good Chat Button for my online store https://www.aditajewels.com. It's clean, easy to be understood, provide multiple IM for customers to choose.

Annie Dinh

this apps is great in term of installation, settings and usage. And it's free. Highly recommended for store's owners.

Decalcr

That's great app 100% recommended.

Floristeria Zabrisky

Es de las mejores app que he instalado, súper útil y eficaz. Gracias

Blue Edges Collection

Finally, I can find a good Chat Button on my online store Blue Edges (https://blue-edges.com). It's clean, easy to be understood, provide multiple IM for customers to choose. Thanks for this great tool!

Billteh

we were getting customer feedback that not everyone had facebook; we had to look for a way that customers could interact with us immediately even though they didn't have a facebook account. and then we stumbled on a gem whatshelp. it's easy to install and looks professional. a great app.

He Stays

Honestly, this should not be free.
I feel like I'm stealing.
Amazing work on this app!

Beautilux Cosmetics Outlets

A good app, very convenience to use. Really thanks. One more suggestion, can you please add Wechat into the app?

Hateko

We are really happy that there is a live whatsapp chat tool on shopify, our customers used it immediately after the installation, which was very easy and fast. Thanks a lot!