Chat Button by GetButton.io

Chat Button by GetButton.io

by Getbutton.io

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

Dourados Company

Olá
Boa tarde , estou com um problema, excluir o app achando que o numero que esta vinculado iria sair , agora não consigo trocar o numero esta dando erro quando tento colocar o numero novo pra contato da loja . como faço pra mudar isso ?

June 21, 2020

Hi,

I couldn't understand the problem after I google-translated your message.
Please send me more details or screenshots to customer-success@getbutton.io

---
Não entendi o problema depois que traduzi sua mensagem no google.
Envie-me mais detalhes ou capturas de tela para customer-success@getbutton.io

Good Job Brasil

great app! it works perfectly! simply and directly. fulfills the function. we are using messenger and whatsapp, thank you very much to the developers

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Perfect companion app for any e-shop that wants to accept messages through Facebook messenger. The most important aspect of the app for me is that the chat box remains there and doesn't open in a new browser window. Highly recommended.
Check it out if you want: www.jewelietta.com.

Jouer Hong Kong

It is a good App for facebook messager.
Easy to install and works smoothly instead of having the customer to click to open a new page.

Naturaltrades CO

We were looking for a way to communicate with our clients, and a chat box was not the answer. We had to find a familiar way to interact with our customers, a way that is easy, without taking them out of their comfort zone, WhatsHelp was the answer for all of the requirements, Thanks!!!

Sanaa Hair

Love the app, so great for adding Whats App chat to the website. Have to use it. Thanks for the app guys.

Saigu Cosmetics

Funciona muy bien. No le pongo ninguna pega

Zissou

Muito fácil e prático de instalar. Recomendo!

I Am Earth

Great app! Easy to use, and the widgets look great on our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14