WhatsApp Chat Button & More

WhatsApp Chat Button & More | Reviews

by SAAS Grove

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

Resplandor - Crea tus propias joyas

Instalé la versión gratuita y funciona perfectamente, solo lo que no me gutó es que sale la leyenda get button

Gorilla Grill

awesome app, works in both my website, had a small problem and i get answers super quick.

Mensdoor.com

The support team was very prompt in replying to our icon issue and fixed it within the day. Thanks!!

Makeup Land

Great app and great support! Recommended. Easy to configure and install, generates customer interactions directly to WhatsApp.

March 2, 2021

Thank you! =)

JxJ's Corner

Great app! Just what I needed, a simple link for WhatsApp chat. It also allows me to link to email and other services with ease, as customers usually prefer reaching us directly.

February 4, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you are happy =)

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

September 17, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Dourados Company

Olá
Boa tarde , estou com um problema, excluir o app achando que o numero que esta vinculado iria sair , agora não consigo trocar o numero esta dando erro quando tento colocar o numero novo pra contato da loja . como faço pra mudar isso ?

June 21, 2020

Hi,

I couldn't understand the problem after I google-translated your message.
Please send me more details or screenshots to customer-success@getbutton.io

---
Não entendi o problema depois que traduzi sua mensagem no google.
Envie-me mais detalhes ou capturas de tela para customer-success@getbutton.io

Good Job Brasil

great app! it works perfectly! simply and directly. fulfills the function. we are using messenger and whatsapp, thank you very much to the developers

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Perfect companion app for any e-shop that wants to accept messages through Facebook messenger. The most important aspect of the app for me is that the chat box remains there and doesn't open in a new browser window. Highly recommended.
Check it out if you want: www.jewelietta.com.

Jouer Hong Kong

It is a good App for facebook messager.
Easy to install and works smoothly instead of having the customer to click to open a new page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15