WhatsApp Live Chat ‑WhatSocial

WhatsApp Live Chat ‑WhatSocial

by Inovapps

Live Chat With Website Visitors through WhatsApp

BIOWEB, LLC

I like the simple application. But website text appears on the customer side. That need to be fixed.

samuviky

Muito bom para mim uso para passa produtos um link . Esse App e muito bom para comunica no mundo enteiro...

Yes We Grow

Otimo, facil de aplicar, so achei que faltou a tradução em português!
Do resto atendeu totalmente as espectativas

Life of Consequence

I just installed this but when I click on the mobile + desktop version nothing happens. Any ideas why?

offerstore99.com

Would have loved it if the whatsapp button with text had a whatsapp icon in it too, to make it obvious that it is a whatsapp button.

September 25, 2019

Hello Offerstore,

Thanks for your review!

We would like to inform you that the feature of 'Whatsapp button with text had a Whatsapp icon in it ' is present in our Plus plan. Since you are in Free Plan, hence this design option is not available to you.

Thanks

The Smart Wallets

Just trying out the app. It has some really good customization settings. Would see how well it converts to leads.

Parts Solutions

perfect app, com um poder altissimo de conversão, com os emotions vetorizados e altamente chamativos

Next Gen

I use this app to do live chat with my customers on whatsapp. really love this app. thumbs up for such a great app

Yeşeren Kalem

Extremely simple to use and extremely helpful. This app is exactly what i needed. Thank you very much!

shirtworldin

I totally love this app! It is so easy to install. Increased my sales and the best thing is that it is FREE! Their customer support is awesome. Had a problem and they solved it within 1 hour. 1 more star for their service.

I would totally recommend this app. Much better than the paid apps in the Shopify Store.

Previous 1