Whatsy: WhatsApp Chat & Share

Whatsy: WhatsApp Chat & Share | Reviews

by Care Cart

Proactive WhatsApp Chat & Share for customer service live chat

Vida de Perro

Daniel was very attentive and solved my problem quite quickly.
Im satisfied with the technical service of Whatsy.

divinaeres

buen trabajo y simple, se ve sencillo de utilizar, espero me ayude a crecer como empresa, lo estare informando

Zafar Cloth

this is good but add another button on this add one more link on it like order via whatapp this is using friendly for order

MY WOW 2

This is very easy to use the great app, helpful customer service, I recommend to use it for your store, 5 starts

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review, liking the app and recommending it to others. All the best!

Essentials Crystal

Very good, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong, very strong

July 27, 2021

This review has made our day. We're working on adding more exciting features in the app. Stay tuned and thanks for the review.

Oferta e Mais

After I started using the app in my store sales increased, so my boleto conversions increased. Great app I highly recommend

June 22, 2021

App definitely helps in customer service and boosting sales and we're glad that you're happy with the results. Thank you so much for the awesome review and recommending the app.

neonshop24

i Use Whatsapp, its easy but not easy to install, i hope its wor now, plase no more, it is enouth, my english is to bad. Marko Hoffmann

June 21, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app. Although we kept the installation very simple but we also have chat support available just in case you need any help to set up the app correctly. Do let us know if you need any help.