Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Posh Shoppe

Karlo's support is the best. Way better than the rest of his team. Extremely attractive as well. Long live the wheel

The MeatStick

I found Wheelio after long research. We needed a spin-to-win platform that offers a solution not only for email collection but also for SMS and FB messenger opt-ins. Among all the platforms I found, Wheelio is the only one that can allow you to collect email, SMS, and messenger opt-in. This is awesome. With the current trend, collecting email is not enough so we really needed SMS and Messenger marketing as well. What is great about Wheelio is that they can integrate our email, SMS, and Messenger marketing platforms seamlessly. Thank you Wheelio.

My Rangement Maquillage

De nombreuses fonctionnalités franchement c'est parfait et le support client est hyper réactif !!! Je recommande !!!

AromeByMichel

Okay so WOW. I really really enjoy the functionality of this gamified wheel, I've recommended it to colleagues, friends who run stores, and even my own clients... It's almost shocking how efficiently this app works, and with the new added features, it's only not increasing conversions on friends shops, but my own has doubled in conversions. This app truly is a piece of art. I can tell you, the price of the app is basically paid off within the first week of use. I am truly shocked. It doesn't fail on any niche, it has multiple holiday themes, dynamic coupons so you don't ever have to make them, and overall the visual appeal plus effect on speed ( compared to the other gamified wheel, raffle, scratch off, etc apps ) it doesn't even slow down your store. I have 5 apps on this store, it's new, and without fail Wheelio has been worth every penny. I will always keep this app, i've tried the others, and I couldn't understand why any brand would even want to use them, please do yourself a huge service; and your wallet lol. Try Wheelio, you literally will make your money back in the trial period, if not half of it... it's a major player... I know i'll never switch. Amazing. Seriously. Speechless. The support is nice, functionality, how easy it is to run split tests, or even set up a simple 1 time wheel. The user interface is even pretty, I mean this app hit every target! Customer for life here, and I love Shopify, I think a store owner literally only needs Wheelio, a good theme, and the best ecommerce paltform imo after years .. Shopify obviously haha.. and you've got a ROI that will be profitable. THANK YOU for this piece of art! I really advise anyone to pause any other wheel or raffle or whatever, try Wheelio .. it's a game changer. Also it is an original, so you know what they say, " why try the rest when you've got the best! " Wheelio + Shopify = $$$$$$$$$$

October 30, 2020

Thank you for such a kind review! <3 the whole team is humbled!

Softlens Queen

Karlo help me to resolve my billing issue. They've been refund me and case closed. Their support always best. Thumb up.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

please check your emails. You have been refunded by Shopify, we dont actually handle the payments, they do...

Igleys

excelente aplicación, fácil de utilizar, complemento perfecto para shopify, recomendable 100% y con idioma español

UpbeatSmile

Recommend it for small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to collect emails from site visitors. Thanks for making this app,

daisocks

The best gamified pop up by far, not only is this very comprehensive in design allowing you to have multiple channels of different ways to collect emails for VIP programs etc, they have a great price tag for a great application. I know for a fact, that my sales increase exponentially whenever I use Wheelio. This app is a must have for any store owners, now with the dynamic feature too, you don't have to create discounts, it's layout is good looking, it doesn't look like some apps with similar features which if you're running a nice store won't only not help, but they will hurt... Save yourself and download wheelio. I've been with Shopify's amazing platform for 7 years, and this is by far if I had to select out of 5 of my numerous applications, that I would anytime give a thumb's up, recommend to colleagues, and even to those I don't know. Do yourself a favor, and your store a favor. GIVE IT A TRY! It comes with a trial, I think in the first 7 days, you'll be dissapointed you didn't download it earlier, SERIOUSLY. Lol. Good luck, thank me later! Haha <3

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to help me to get the sale. Sam, customer support is amazing, very helpful, and fast to help me out. Thank you very much!!! Recommend to use this app.

Official Hollens Store

Many apps on this store appear to work, this one really does. 7 Days in and averaging 100 new sign ups a day. Game changer. Wheelio+Klayviyo + email strategy = gold. Go now and grab this.