Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Time2sleep

Great innovative app!
This is the original Interactive exit intent pop up.
I am able to receive at least 2-4 new newsletter sign ups via this app.
Highly recommended!

Get Collar

Sweet app. No brainer to get this.

Toucheprive

Really happy with the results, our customers absolutely love it. Have had it for a week, getting around 32% conversions which is bordering on "too good to be true". But alas it's true.

Spoonies For Life

Amazing app! The customers love it and I am getting optin rates of 24% on my homepage! Unlike anything I have seen before. I can greatly recommend this app to everyone.

Lenny Lemons

Great app! Our customers love it! IT was a super easy install and setup --- support has been great! Really love how quickly our email list is growing from wheelio. Definitely will be a keeper in our store. Thank you!

Stealthbodyfitness

Great app and quick customer service! Thanks Wheelio!

Slickzen

Great app and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend.

Theskincare Shop

Best effin app! Use it guys it's worth it!!

Pluto Marketplace

The first who did it, and the best. With constant improvements I can say that this app is a huge help.

Cubiczirconia

We get an additional 2.3 new subscribers for every 100 visitors every day without fail than we got from the same amount of traffic and alternative popups. We're still in the 6 figures of annual traffic but if and when we grow our store to millions of annual visitors that same percentage of extra subscribers will be hugely valuable. As it is now, we're paying about 17 cents to capture a subscriber. That works at ROI and at scale for us. Thanks Wheelio. Oh yeah, the holiday theme defaults absolutely rock. You can see the current Halloween one on CubicZirconia.com right now...if you dare tray to leave the website. IDEA: Allow us conversion pirate Wheelio users to "opt in" to a feature via on/off toggle that means I am OKing Wheelio to CHANGE ITSELF during certain dates to match a holiday theme. For example, October 10 through November 2 the Halloween theme is automatically switched to, and February 27 to March 20 the St Patricks Day one etc. The need to change the theme manually is hard to remember for a busy business owner, if you don't yet have a fulltime marketing or IT staff with annual/monthly procedures. 5 stars all the way.