Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Super Cats Shop

This app is great, I love the themes, it is really easy to set up. Just got a sale thanks to this beautiful wheel!!!

Cookiecreamcake

Wheelio works. It works extremely well.

Karlo is the King, everything he touches is gold, if you want to be assured to reliably have the best app at all times you will pick whatever he made.

Pretty Urban

Really great app. Having been using for 3 days on my website and not only has it brought it more emails, but it's also doubled my sales by time pressuring customers with discounts. It has allowed me to increase my revenue and really does work. Thank you.

Shades Kids

We have loved this app. We have doubled our mailing list since we started.

Chakras Incense

The first and the best. Just started using this app, but the results speak for themselves!
Thank-you for creating this!

Uluvitubuyit

I've seen a huge increase in customers inputting their email addresses to access the Wheelio game, this hasn't converted to sales, however it's a big step in that direction (and gives my recart app somewhere to send their emails) I'm happy with the app.

Petlovergifts

It's simply the best! :) :) :)

Eve Products Inc

Awesome App. Went from collecting 10% to 30% of new website visitor emails. I was skeptical at first, but it works great and it's easy to customize!

Tokio Fashion

Nice App, easy to install, has a lot of nice features and gets better and better.

Raptorfidgetspinners

If you are serious about promoting your store and re-selling back to potential customers, you NEED this add on.

We've generated nearly 6000 email address in 5 months, just from running it on the store! That pays for itself over and over again.

Don't go for the other ones that are cheaper, this is the original add on and Karlo works hard to bring new features to it all the time.

The design doesn't make it look spammy either, like the copy cats do.

If you are serious about running your store and scaling it up, get this. Now.