Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Dealer Bear

I like how you can change colors to match with your site. It has been a nice addition. One of the new features doesn't work though. I enabled auto inject of coupon to checkout, but it didn't work at all. I would rate 5 stars if that worked.

Swing Season

I really like this app! Works great and it's easy to customize. Can't wait to see the high conversions!

MO COSMETICS

I am not being able to change other text fields to my language so the experience is not complete for my customers. Not being able to collect messenger optins don't know why. But I like it

Studio Village

This app makes my website look good and i can collect emails in a cool way. Defo recommend this for all stores

stalday

I notice there are a few wheel templates, and I wonder if you can make more so we can use it more effectively.

Payron

Unglaublich smartes Tool- nutze es seit einigen Monaten, bin schwer begeistert!! Nette Spielerei, die Lust auf Mehr macht

Cosmic Craze

Love this app!!! So cool. ONLY ISSUE...on mobile after a customer clicks to submit their email and spin the wheel, screen zooms slightly and stays that way after it disappears.

Ana's deals Canada

Great app. Really does help build a customer base. You can do a lot with an email address. Wheelie does a great job!

JaopaShipment

I like this program very much. Because it makes customers interested in buying the product within my web site.

Terra Flow Hydro

Great app!. Does what it says it can do and then some. Good addition to any e-commerce site.

Previous 1 3