Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Trot'Secure

Very professional and super reactive team. The application is very efficient and brings me a lot of mail. My mail database is made thanks to wheelio. Thanks to the whole team

UVClean Health

Just had a good chat with Sam from Wheelio. Wheelio has been a leader in this space for quite some time. I remember stumbling upon Conversion Pirate and their code several years back when I wasn't actively involved in e-commerce (the current me wishes I could go back in time and tell the old me what an opportunity in e-commerce I was missing out on). The staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and also willing to go above-and-beyond to share their feedback and input to help you succeed. A+ in my book.

Range Trotter

So far the app is awesome, so simple to use overall and great way to get customers email and offer them a push to buy.

Customer service is real quick! Particularly Sam answered me at the speed of light and was very professional.

Thanks!

Kevin

Pixel Empire

Thanks to Wheelio I have collected over 50,000 emails in the past two years. Plus the ability to connect Wheelio to Klaviyo and segment smart flows is invaluable! I would highly recommend!

TheGoatEra

I Love the concept. Only thing is my site wont allow me to test spin it and im not sure if its actually working with the spins.....i haven't been able to get through that bug yet however i give it a 5 star so far because of how easy it was to set it up

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! To check the app live, please use incognito mode or private mode, since there is a cookie protection, so users can see it only once per session. You can change the duration in the admin area if you wish (default time is 30 days). If you need any help, our in app chat is here to help! I wish you a great week ahead.

The Dirty Lamb

Wheelio pop-up has increased my business and email list big time. It has been a great addition and money maker to my business. Thankful for this app.

BufandGo

The support from Wheelio is excellent. They are there always you need them. I really recommend them.

Detour Sunglasses

One of our favorite apps that we use! Definitely a must have for collecting emails and also numbers if you use smsbump!

DEEP END

Great app. Wish it was not as sensitive, but it has definitely helped bring in more sales! I recommend giving this app a try.

Shop Skinnygirl

We love this app for building our email list. We have consistent opt in conversion rates of 19% to 39%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43