Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Bijuz

this app is almost perfect, works great, support also is very fast in answering and solving, i give 5 star to this!

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

Developer contact with me to solve my problems, and give an update form the new version.
All is working now :)

Inspiretrendz.com

Excellent Experience, Thank you!

Bijoux Paris Jewelry

I've just added the app to my store and can't wait to see the results. I thought I had a slight issue but Sam was quick to check and point out that everything was running perfectly. Thanks again Sam, your support was spot on!

LadyGum®

Merci pour cette application, le support client est très réactif pour résoudre les problèmes. Très bonne application.... Merci

lesfleurettesbijoux

Trés bonne applications, le service client au top!!! super pour augmenter sa base de donnée.. MERCI

Zazou&Django

Merci pour cette application. très intéressantes pour récupérer des contacts.
De plus le support client est présent et top.
Merci

Hellopenguins

Awesome support help from Sam. Really appreciate his advices and response time was spot on!

Definitely a go to app!

Dappa Tappa

Haven't launched my store yet but the app is intuitive and easy to set up. Looking forward to customer conversions when I launch the store!

Lochtree

The app was easy to set up and has been performing well for us. We have certainly seen an uptick in email signups and conversions directly from those signups. Definitely a solid app and worth checking out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24