Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Catcrazy Hiflyingal

Cool app when it's working. Very good support. Simple & efficient.

Yogadoll

So far so good, but will write back when I start seeing results

Http Www Next Generation Store

Looks Good, But Have Not Use The App Yet.

Cutetoro Com

Not sure how it work yet. but it seem work good on other site.

Carol Puchailo

Just started with Wheelio, I am excited to get started. Thanks for this app

Blink Skull

Really great app! Customers love it, make the process of buying more funny!
premium features a little pricey though

Welcome Home Decor And More

Seems like it has great potential but I just started using it. I will update my feedback once I have gotten more into it.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Feel Spirit

I like it, but why it is not showing up in the checkout in shopify. I get that checkout is hosted by shopify, not the merchant, but you can use some kind of java script tag as shopify allowing you to place additional code on the shopping cart....

Gilbano

One of the nicest apps we’ve seen in a while. Making everyone a winner is a great idea and certainly increases conversion rates. We did not give 5 stars because we think the following aspects need to be improved:
1. Any "free-trial app" (such as Wheelio) should send a reminder email BEFORE the end of the trial phase and BEFORE they charge your credit card.
2. Any "free-trial app" should by default STOP working after the trial phase ends. It should NOT, however, by default assume that you are happy with the service and charge your credit card after the trial phase ends.
3. Any "free-trial app" should clearly show within the app how many days of the"free trial" are left.
Wheelio unfortunately does not do any of the above. Apart from that, we can recommend giving them a chance. Visually appealing design, playful animation and most likely a positive ROI.

Mr Classic Collection

Great App! Recommended to install and I can get more conversion !

2 Next