Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

VIP Value

brings in that $$ high conversion rates

Violate The Dress Code

One of the most successful apps we've ever installed! The exit intent pop-up ends up getting us many potentially bounced customers.

Dalasini

I've just setup this app with AWESOME customer support from Sam to get it to match my store branding. Looking forward to seeing how it helps me improve my opt-ins and integrates with cart abandonment outreach on Facebook.

Brave & Bearded

I love This app is Amazing to get tones of emails ! get your email sequence running after that and chaaaching!

Moonspinners

I am still in a 7 day free trial. I was hoping that the app would help me convert customers that were intending on leaving. It hasn't yet, but what it has done is help me collect e-mail addresses that I can use in a retargeting campaign. I'm impressed and it's only been 3 days.

March 6, 2019

We are really happy you chose our app and will continue to do our best to help you gain new users and generate new sales.

TumbleRoot

Great app! Works like a charm :) I tend to turn it on and off depending on the time of week. It certainly worth a test.

Cupoclick - Tienda Online

excelente, muy bueno me ayuda bastante a la conversión del sitio web. Lasodjioasjdioasjoidjasiojdioasj dsa

MahaDevi design

This app has gotten us a lot more signups for our FB messenger list, resulting in more recovered carts!

Dreamy Mall

I recently used this app to retain customers and it worked very well.I recently used this app to retain customers and it worked very well.

Loja Nerd Stark

this app is great! i never thought this... my orders grow up to much!! thanks i really love this app