Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Cycolinks

Good app for collecting emails, but the support was very helpful and I recommend this app to myself and my other stores I run/manage so Im recommending it to you who are reading these emails.

Little Kooma

This app help to improve the sign up rate! Love it, it is better than the traditional pop up for sure! Plus it is constantly upgrading its features! On top of that, you can count on the support to answer any questions you have! They are really helpful!

DeepPlay

Incredible support, especially Sam!! The app is very complete and easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Pixel Empire

In the three years that I have had Wheelio, we have collected 54,106 emails resulting in tens of thousands of dollars of sales. For us, 11% of everyone who has ever seen the Wheelio pop up gives us their email!

Even more important is the fact that you can connect Wheelio to your email marketer, FB Messenger, and even SMS marketing. If all you have is simple pop up collecting emails on your site, you are missing out. I've literally had customers respond to my Welcome Series email (triggered by capturing the email from Wheelio) saying that the spin wheel was so addicting and why they purchased.

Eliotgr

By far the best exit intent pop up! It just works... average 30% CTR!

Ski Stuff Store

Conversion is great. I've grown my e-mail list massively since installing Wheelio. Communication with dev team is great. Big recommendation!

Elegantify

Brilliant gamified pop-up. These guys came first to the gamified opup scene and they are the best. I have tried several other gamified popups but nothing comes close to Wheelio's performance

Editions Hj

Great app, works perfectly. Our customers love the concept and our mailing list keeps growing, week after week.

Allmontrestyle

très bonne application, simple a utiliser, je recommande

Mimobee

Is one week really enough time to test this app and leave a review? YES!! I installed this Oct 25th, and have already collected 25 unique emails--that may not be a lot to you, but it's way better than the TWO that my popups had gotten me over the last 8 months!

That's all. Get it, use it.