Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Haven't seen its power but I will continue using it and see whether the situation will be better or not.

Ewsafe

Yes I am very happy for this app it will help me lot.

Celestialmotion

AWESOME.
I wish it was cheaper. as most apps here. overpriced for tiny shop with little traffic, but very good app in general.I hope when ill grow up it will be worth the money :)

Pristine Sales

We have been using the app for only a couple of days but results have been amazing! We are getting over 7% of our visitors that are using the app and having 5-10 customers using the discount codes! Can't ask for much better than that!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Wheelio is Amazing! It's really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. Looks like a lot of effort went into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Tolytolly1

Amazing.very well,but a little slow

Moosa Silwadi

AMAZING AMAZING ...AND AMAZING

Pets Maniac

Great App! Thank you very much

Drwatchband

Amazing app! Works smoothly and effective

Z Natural Life

Great app and great support - a true winner!