Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Sharethelovetoday

This is my 2nd review because I had to share the amazing results. We launched the Wheelio app on our site 3 days ago. So far....94 sales and 964 email addresses collected. From people who were LEAVING our website! If you own an eCommerce store....you have to try this. We have never found an exit intent app like it and I have tried several! Cheers Wheelio....you guys ROCK!

Soloitaliano

It is an amazing app. Very funny the idea about the "Wheel of fortune". All my customers, when the wheel appeared to them, were happy!!!!

Comodynes

I just installed the app so I can't talk about performance yet, but so far it's really easy to install and they have a great customer service. Karlo helped me with a couple of questions via chat quickly.

Rokamaestore

La voy a empezar a usar en mi tienda y hasta ahora todo se ve muy bien, vamos a esperar los resultados en conversiones y vuelvo a opinar.

El Salvador Us

Wheelio - World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up is easy to install! I like it!

Galloping Hot Deals

So far so good. It was easy to set up. We will see if I get more sales or not!

Gearviking

Very clever app...gives that last boost to confirm the customer is making a good decision! I like the fact that you can tailor the percentages however you would like!

Roadtovalhalla

Amazing concept, our customers really love it. Our conversion (email & sales) went up and the customer support was really great. Recommend it 100%.

Hippogadgets

This is by far the best exit intent and direct sales app I have ever seen. The gamification is next level and so is the support from the developer. Love it!

4salon

This app is next level stuff. Incredible way to convince leads to buy now. If they don't buy now, throw their email in a workflow to follow-up. SEO and mobile friendly as well. One of the best apps for Shopify without a doubt.