Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Wheelio is Amazing! It's really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. Looks like a lot of effort went into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Tolytolly1

Amazing.very well,but a little slow

Moosa Silwadi

AMAZING AMAZING ...AND AMAZING

Pets Maniac

Great App! Thank you very much

Niche Hobby Delights

Good app but the pricing almost makes it not worth it. The "pro" pricing plan is laughable. $55 a month to get some analytics. No thanks! If it was half the price it MIGHT be worth it.

Also, it's missing an integration with ConvertKit, my email service of choice, so I have to manually import subscribers into my follow up sequences.

Drwatchband

Amazing app! Works smoothly and effective

Z Natural Life

Great app and great support - a true winner!

Sharethelovetoday

This is my 2nd review because I had to share the amazing results. We launched the Wheelio app on our site 3 days ago. So far....94 sales and 964 email addresses collected. From people who were LEAVING our website! If you own an eCommerce store....you have to try this. We have never found an exit intent app like it and I have tried several! Cheers Wheelio....you guys ROCK!

Soloitaliano

It is an amazing app. Very funny the idea about the "Wheel of fortune". All my customers, when the wheel appeared to them, were happy!!!!

Comodynes

I just installed the app so I can't talk about performance yet, but so far it's really easy to install and they have a great customer service. Karlo helped me with a couple of questions via chat quickly.