Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Wonder Gears 3d Puzzle

WOW, this is going to be fun! So far it looks amazing and has integration to Klaviyo.

2017 Feb 16 UPDATE: I had 400% increase in option vs. Privy pop up I used before. Huge increase in the number of people that redeeming the codes right within the 15 min. could not ask for better pop up.

Slickies

After trying out Wheelio for 5 days, I have to say this is quite an amazing app. Email captures increased by almost 100% I capture more emails in a week than I did a month a few weeks back. A very important investment if email growing is part of your strategy.

Littlewhitestar

F@$KN LOVE IT!
Was skeptical but this app is killing it! Kinda dont wanna tell people about it so users dont start getting tired of it...am i being selfish? ;)
Get it, test it out. See for yourself..but you do need to have traffic to your store to see full benefits.

Strictly Viral

This app is email collecting crack! Amazing!

Ruin Days

Absolutely incredible app with even better support. I've never seen such a high conversion rate in my life for email collection. They are constantly improving and support takes about .2 seconds to respond to emails!

Unnito

Great for collecting emails! Lots of new options also. Like an interactive popup newsletter, but is way more enticing!

The London Beauty Company

OMG we have tried, tested and used this app so this is a 100% valid review. GET THIS APP, DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT JUST GET IT.. YOU NEED THIS APP! Best app ever!

Wolvestuff

The great pirate is crushing it with this awesome app!
There are many pop-up apps, but this one is a revolutionary and re-defined the word "pop-up". In less than 2 weeks of use, I've gained few thousands of emails and the percenteges of conversion to sales are just amazing.
If you're not installing it right now, you're literally leave money on the table, and it's totally fine by me becouse that's way my store will continue to look uniqe with this feature installed.

Mahogany Tees

Ok, no lie. I just turned this on 3 hours ago. Already I have collected 102 emails (not counting my emails from testing). 3 HOURS PEOPLE. Get in on this while it's still fresh and not as many stores are doing it. MORE apps like this please. The set up is clean and simple and easy as can be. GREAT job with this. I will buy any app you create from now on if you keep innovating like this! Keep it up!

UPDATE: over 1000 emails collected in 3 days. Fire!!!!

Everything Tn

Installed this app around noon yesterday, and I love it.

In the last 13 days, our traditional pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email yielded 389 emails.

In 12 hours, Wheelio yielded 135 emails.

Highly recommend the app.