Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Killer Comfort Heels

Good app - I would recommend this as an excellent app that collects emails without pain for the customer. ( I state on my Wheelio that emails are for a limited specific purpose of giving gifts & to collect names/emails for my future Kickstarter campaign. I assure my customers that they will not be 'email stalked') I don't know what impact this has on my collection rate.
It took a lot of time & many back & forth emails to the app developer for four months before I finally got the app working. Up until it was working properly (so that my customers could access the discounts) I had collected 92 emails at a 7% conversion rate, but not even one person took up my Wheelio offers! Upon investigation I found that when I created my own codes in Shopify & copied &
pasted them into Wheelio - as I thought I was supposed to do (there was some miscommunication somewhere) - the Shopify platform did not recognize them. I now know that I cannot create my own codes. I must use only Shopify ' generated' codes that are strings of 12 letters & numbers. My customers will now be able to put them properly into the system & get their discounts or free items.
I have Shopify generate the codes by going into Shopify admin to 'Create Discount Code' and then clicking on "Generate Code" & then a 12 digit/letter code appears.
I just got my Wheelio working properly one day ago. I notice I have added 9 more emails to my list since then, however I am still waiting for my first customer to take up a discount.

Veganstraws

Easy to install, no coding needed and great new way to interact with potential customers and measure the success of your campaign! You are in charge ! Thank you! https://www.veganstraws.com

Kitty Cats Corner

A really great App! I'm finally building an email list and it's so easy with Wheelio. Very easy to use and great support. Gerry @ http://kittycatsalley.com

Nao Cosmetics

Great app!! would recommend this to anyone with a shoplift store.

Ballerscollective

This thing's a conversion god, even for starters like me.

Todz Clothing

99 emails in one day, need l say more?!

Trendsrevolution

Wonderful and very effective app.

Payvoritedeal

Great App! Would recommend this to every shopify owner! Guaranteed to increase SALES!

Super Cats Shop

This app is great, I love the themes, it is really easy to set up. Just got a sale thanks to this beautiful wheel!!!

Cookiecreamcake

Wheelio works. It works extremely well.

Karlo is the King, everything he touches is gold, if you want to be assured to reliably have the best app at all times you will pick whatever he made.