Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. April 2024

Karlo was extremely helpful, patient and professional. His knowledge helped me successfully address my issue.

The Pooter - Fart Like a Man.
Fast 6 jahre mit der App
1. April 2024

Karlo was professional, friendly, and patient with my many questions. Ultimately he cleared everything up for me in our chat. The app is great, too.

Polka Dot Patty
5 tage mit der App
26. Januar 2024

Thanks a lot Karlo you helped me very fast ! thankkks

Heikoa
Frankreich
4 monate mit der App
19. März 2024

Hi. Just joined up today and already love Wheelio. Had some trouble understanding set up and Karlo has been a rock star. Thanks Karlo, your patient help is instrumental for me to set up in the right way. Thanks again Team Wheelio.

3670online.com
Indien
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
8. Februar 2024

Generated a sell in my first two days of use!

Effortless Athletics LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

This is a fabulous App!!! I was using Privvy before this and it was soooo much more expensive! This app does everything you need it to and the customer service is fabulous! Thanks guys! your app is amazing!

Love Nelli
Australien
5 tage mit der App
18. März 2024

Great app, good conversion, good support!

DefenSlim
3 tage mit der App
5. Februar 2024

Great App and wonderful customers service!

FantasyBox
Frankreich
6 tage mit der App
5. März 2024

karlo was great! very informative and responsive! five stars all the way!

A New Dream
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Bearbeitet am 24. Oktober 2023

Very happy with the performance which is currently coming in around 10% signup rate. Still experimenting with a few settings to find the balance between conversions and annoyance. The support has been very good mid week. The integration with Klaviyo is very good but documentation on tailoring and filtering an email campaign is a little light, but once I figured out how the profiles were coming through and with what data, I could figure out what to do. Needed to go live to properly test it though as some functionality isn’t available in the preview mode. Advise to test in a low traffic time. Colour customizations brought the look into our website seemlessly. The documentation for some functions is absent and is the one thing that could be improved. But as I said, the support is excellent so makes up for that.
UPDATE (14thOct2023): Support is really next level. All questions are answered and they are very patient and helpful.

AXESSI