Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Hnclife

this is just perfect , i just have issues about when customer win discount price and continue to checkout, there maybe another messenger discount offer from recart and it is conflict. Because i adjust 10% off on recart and customer see it while earn such as %8 discount on wheel. Anyway , rest is perfect

Selolo

Excellent app, motivates the customer to want to win something so it is easier to subscribe to the newsletter

Zhplaceholder

I love this gamification exit intent pop up!

Pastelqueen

This is the greatest app ever! I was worried that it might look "cheesy" and ruin the customer experience. So I made sure to use the pull out tab, and the exit intent only. it's not intrusive to my customer at all. I have never gotten so many emails... it's 1000% worth the money for growing my list so effectively!

Love 4 Babys

LOVE THIS APP AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IT PROVIDES!

V8 Fitness

Very professional and easy to use, thank you

Rima Beach Wear

Awesome! It does what is is supposed to!

Lifepleaser

Only heard good things from this app, cant wait to test out and hopefully make some sales!

Mynaturaloil

Amazing app! Was getting good conversions with a pop up contest on our site. Heard about this app and figured lets give it a try. In less than one month we have over 500 unique emails collected. The only concern is the quality of the emails which is hard to tell. We also get many customers using it at purchase.

Gadget Crib

Works really well and really helps capture emails!