Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Truejoy Unlimited LLC

Sam, did a great job assisting me with my issues today. He was extremely helpful and supportive when answering my questions and providing assistance about the Whellio app. Thanks again Sam for your help!

Focal Blue

Support is awesome. had a very good experience with wheelio. My website was overwriting some colours from their design but support took charge and decided to solve it!

Manic Muscle Labs

Very slick looking feature. Hoping this helps through the usually quiet Christmas month by offering discounts. Support has been excellent with some small tweaks I needed some help with. Response was very prompt as well. Definitely recommend trying this on your store.

Black Fire Italia

I wish I could post a screenshot of my Wheelio dashboard to show you a freakin' 69% conversion rate. Absolutely insane! Wheelio in combination with BOGO is a gift sent from heaven. ROLLIE FTW!

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations

Sam provided me with great valuable help setting up my wheelio and fixing my themes. thank you, Sam!

beeZbee

When I was setting up the app, I ran into an issue with how to display my information. Sam from support was extremely helpful, kind, and fast!! I really appreciated their help. This app seems great already. We look forward to seeing our email list grow!

GoMove

this app has brought us so many additional sales at very little extra expense. this is a no brainer for our company and the customer service is incredible as well!

scusemycustom

Application works perfectly, nothing to say ! But the main asset is the chat and the assistance : always on point and ready to help !

perk by kate

I really like this app and wanted it to work. Was considering between Wheelio & another app and both did not meet my needs 100%. Decided to write in to Wheelio and I am so glad it did. With an enquiry to Wheelio, Sam assisted me to make my campaign dreams come true. I am looking forward to the campaign's success!

JISULIFE

Very easy to use APP, customer service staff are very patient, users like to use it, it is worth recommending!