Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stillwater Fly Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

The app works great! In just two days - 50 new emails and hundreds of dollars in new Orders! Good job team!

GorillaBowlZ

Location Philippines

This app worked for my business! It’s a fun way to collect emails. Their customer service is also excellent! I highly recommend.

Caveira Roots

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sam, the guy from support is amazing! He helped me patiently for long hours, even the app is very easy to use. I highly recommend Wheelio, already collected many emails

Rugby Nut

Does a lot for us and split tests show it works in our niche (older MIlitary British Veterans). Would recommend

PopBrush.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has enabled me to double my opt-in rate. In addition, the support team is extremely responsive to specific customisation requests. I recommend it without hesitation.

Truejoy Unlimited LLC

Sam, did a great job assisting me with my issues today. He was extremely helpful and supportive when answering my questions and providing assistance about the Whellio app. Thanks again Sam for your help!

Focal Blue

Location Belgium

Support is awesome. had a very good experience with wheelio. My website was overwriting some colours from their design but support took charge and decided to solve it!

Manic Muscle Labs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very slick looking feature. Hoping this helps through the usually quiet Christmas month by offering discounts. Support has been excellent with some small tweaks I needed some help with. Response was very prompt as well. Definitely recommend trying this on your store.

Black Fire Italia

Location Slovenia

I wish I could post a screenshot of my Wheelio dashboard to show you a freakin' 69% conversion rate. Absolutely insane! Wheelio in combination with BOGO is a gift sent from heaven. ROLLIE FTW!

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Sam provided me with great valuable help setting up my wheelio and fixing my themes. thank you, Sam!