Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

ShiningSecrets

Ich denke die App wird mir helfen email Adressen zu sammeln! Ich bin auf die Messanger Funktion gespannt! LG

Inner Calm

Excellent app and easy to use. Helps collect those extra emails from people who visited your site and used wheelio so you can maybe engage with them later with a special deal.

SupportBlackColleges

Made the money back the first day. Completely blew my mind. I gained so many new emails it was actually ridiculous.

Telefontokok

Really nice application it helpded me in order to fulfulk my dreams, so I have to write in here 100 characters

bebelando.com

Vraiment cool et très efficace. Déjà des bons résultats en très peux de temps.
Je recommande vivement!

Toplineoutdoors

is an amazing app. wheelio can help you with your business, collect emails and increase sales. if you don't have it you are losing costumers.

Ambitious Minds Streetwear ™️

Used this app over a year and on a few stores and it does amazing wonders. I really recommend doing a free product with it. Highly recommended!

EdgeCoast

Great app, fast Support! replied in 2h .great for new sellers. would recommend for everyone tho! 10/10

Miss Chief Bunny

I think it's great. I will be back. I am just starting out...but this one works great. So it's one I'll be coming back for once my shop is set up.

iRide-Genie

So far it is very simple and straight forward. Anything that I didn't understand immediately, I researched on dear ole Youtube. Will do another update to this review within the next 30 days.