Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Kangaroo Buddy

Wheelio did an update for old user and that is something you can be unaware of what your conversion will look liked! Fortunately the team guided old user like me to actually feel alright as the new pop up feature does amazing result. By far the best gamification app on shopify.

mein-tierschmuck

Im very happy with the app and as I had a technical problem the developer helped me to solve it. Thanks guys. ;-)

Bellavanni

amazing app, i've tried over 10 apps for marketing to drive sales and leads. This by far as been mouth dropping in delivering results.

Knot Tied Up

Sam was great! Super helpful and solved my issue. Very fast support and very easy to set up and use. I hope it brings success!

Formex EUR

The Wheel of Fortune worked great for us! We even did some custom coding to make it blend in nicely with our site. Engagement was amazing and who doesn't like winning... I would also like to mention the highly responsive and exceptional customer support on their live chat!

Bitcoin Shirts Club

Wheelio is highly recommended by an ecom course I'm part of. I also had great experience with their customer support! Thank you.

ADN STUDIOS

Wheelio is a great app, the customer service is great, they respond very quickly and are responsive. Since I installed Wheelio on my store my conversion rate has increased a lot, and I get all the email addresses of my visitors, it's a great app!

Clipping Sheets

So far, Wheelio does really well. I'm in the beginning stage of driving traffic to the site, but it seems to have a good ratio of people spinning. Technically speaking, I'm very happy with how detailed you can get with customizing it the way you want.

Wallcraftz

Great support team and engaging wheel................................................................

amandahairs

Sam provide me a very good customer service, i am very appreciate, you can try this wheel, the wheel can pop up automaticlly and leae a permanent trigger