Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Pets Maniac

Great App! Thank you very much

Drwatchband

Amazing app! Works smoothly and effective

Z Natural Life

Great app and great support - a true winner!

Sharethelovetoday

This is my 2nd review because I had to share the amazing results. We launched the Wheelio app on our site 3 days ago. So far....94 sales and 964 email addresses collected. From people who were LEAVING our website! If you own an eCommerce store....you have to try this. We have never found an exit intent app like it and I have tried several! Cheers Wheelio....you guys ROCK!

Soloitaliano

It is an amazing app. Very funny the idea about the "Wheel of fortune". All my customers, when the wheel appeared to them, were happy!!!!

Comodynes

I just installed the app so I can't talk about performance yet, but so far it's really easy to install and they have a great customer service. Karlo helped me with a couple of questions via chat quickly.

Rokamaestore

La voy a empezar a usar en mi tienda y hasta ahora todo se ve muy bien, vamos a esperar los resultados en conversiones y vuelvo a opinar.

El Salvador Us

Wheelio - World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up is easy to install! I like it!

Galloping Hot Deals

So far so good. It was easy to set up. We will see if I get more sales or not!

Gearviking

Very clever app...gives that last boost to confirm the customer is making a good decision! I like the fact that you can tailor the percentages however you would like!