Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Roadtovalhalla

Amazing concept, our customers really love it. Our conversion (email & sales) went up and the customer support was really great. Recommend it 100%.

Hippogadgets

This is by far the best exit intent and direct sales app I have ever seen. The gamification is next level and so is the support from the developer. Love it!

4salon

This app is next level stuff. Incredible way to convince leads to buy now. If they don't buy now, throw their email in a workflow to follow-up. SEO and mobile friendly as well. One of the best apps for Shopify without a doubt.

Mytreeoflife

It is by far the best exit intent pop-up around - fun for the visitors and easy to customise for the shop owner.

Groombros

I installed this about a week ago and just had a look to see how it's going - it's converting at 11%! That's insane

Gorilla Tactics

First day using and conversation rates are already up. Amazing job with this.

Dovesanddaughters

We made sales from Wheelio within the first few days using it! I think it is a must have for any Shopify store! It was crazy easy to install.

My only nugget of advice to new users: include some instructional language (very easy to customize within the Wheelio app.) Many of customers were confused about how to apply the discount (eyeroll) - I think they assumed it would automatically apply to checkout and that they didn't need to paste the code.

Party Pants Usa

Amazing customer support!! Very fast responses and answered all questions.

Monty Jewelry

Great app. I can see that it helps growing my emaillist significantly.

Locovibe