Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Dovesanddaughters

We made sales from Wheelio within the first few days using it! I think it is a must have for any Shopify store! It was crazy easy to install.

My only nugget of advice to new users: include some instructional language (very easy to customize within the Wheelio app.) Many of customers were confused about how to apply the discount (eyeroll) - I think they assumed it would automatically apply to checkout and that they didn't need to paste the code.

Party Pants Usa

Amazing customer support!! Very fast responses and answered all questions.

Monty Jewelry

Great app. I can see that it helps growing my emaillist significantly.

Locovibe

Cool App. Our customers use it a lot

Hotlogic

Great App. Over 12% conversion rate and super easy to setup and use.

Locobeauty

Great app. It really works. Installation was a headache free.

Ourmatchupsocks

Wow, decided to try it out today, and 3 hours later I made a sale from it. THIS IS AWESOME ! 1 email gained and 1 sale done. Great app !

Kidsbargainworld

By far the most impressive app on our store. We have tried numerous pop ups, opt in forms with average success. This blows them all out the water by a mile. We drive a fair bit of traffic and this app has captured over 1300 emails in under one week. It's awesome.. Building your email list has never been easier.

Pbaffaires

good apps, very interesting for recieving lead

Garibaldi General

Yes this app is a bit expensive, but wow - it works.

Before this we were using another app to collect emails with a popup and our signup rate was pretty low. Not only does Wheelio blow those stats out of the water, it also brings us sales. We have collected hundreds of email addresses and had multiple sales from this app since we started using it.

Highly recommended!