Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 15, 2017

This app is email collecting crack! Amazing!

Strictly Viral
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 15, 2017

Absolutely incredible app with even better support. I've never seen such a high conversion rate in my life for email collection. They are constantly improving and support takes about .2 seconds to respond to emails!

Ruin Days
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 15, 2017

Great for collecting emails! Lots of new options also. Like an interactive popup newsletter, but is way more enticing!

Unnito
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 15, 2017

OMG we have tried, tested and used this app so this is a 100% valid review. GET THIS APP, DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT JUST GET IT.. YOU NEED THIS APP! Best app ever!

The London Beauty Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 15, 2017

The great pirate is crushing it with this awesome app!
There are many pop-up apps, but this one is a revolutionary and re-defined the word "pop-up". In less than 2 weeks of use, I've gained few thousands of emails and the percenteges of conversion to sales are just amazing.
If you're not installing it right now, you're literally leave money on the table, and it's totally fine by me becouse that's way my store will continue to look uniqe with this feature installed.

Wolvestuff
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 18, 2017

Ok, no lie. I just turned this on 3 hours ago. Already I have collected 102 emails (not counting my emails from testing). 3 HOURS PEOPLE. Get in on this while it's still fresh and not as many stores are doing it. MORE apps like this please. The set up is clean and simple and easy as can be. GREAT job with this. I will buy any app you create from now on if you keep innovating like this! Keep it up!

UPDATE: over 1000 emails collected in 3 days. Fire!!!!

Mahogany Tees
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
February 14, 2017

Installed this app around noon yesterday, and I love it.

In the last 13 days, our traditional pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email yielded 389 emails.

In 12 hours, Wheelio yielded 135 emails.

Highly recommend the app.

Everything Tn
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 12, 2017

Great app, great conversion, worth it for any store.

Veraldo
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 12, 2017

Great app! First of all, the blog that is run by the owner of the plugin brings a lot of value to ecommerce store owners, and additionally they provide amazing personal support when you have questions. Secondly, the app works like a charm, we collected 1000's emails within days and many people are using the discount codes we provide! Just would love for it to be integrated with Klaviyo, but I've been told that is coming very soon! Definitely recommended when you want to increase your conversion rate and revenue!

Ring To Perfection
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 11, 2017

i am using it for a month now and it has an amazing 15% email conversion!! people love it and its worth the monthly payment.
recommended!