Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 11, 2017

Looks good so far. It would be great if after winning a spin, a thin banner at the top or bottom of the page appeared showing the discount code with a countdown timer with the number of minutes left that they have left to use the code - In one day of using the app, I've had two customers forget their code by the time they got to the checkout

Crookandstaple
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2017

Great and fun app that delivers results. Our email capture rate is now close to 20%.The developer is fast to reply to any inquiries and he's constantly working on adding new meaningful features. HIghly recommended!

Chokeshopify
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 10, 2017

I've tried several apps which claim to get you the emails, make customers happy and increase conversion rate. No matter they are pop ups, banners, or send you cart to your email box. All shabby.

Only THIS app make my customers willingly hand out their emails. And I have total control of how, when and where I want to hand out coupons ( pc and mobile handled separately).

Most importantly, the whole installation and customization process is FLAWLESS. My store face non-English market, lots of crappy apps out there don't support non-English language, or only partially. Seriously, there is no half-is-better-than-zero thing. Not this app. You can customize/translate every single phrase of this app, which is extremely important for me.

GOOD JOB!

Unature
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 10, 2017

This app took our sign up rate from 4.9% to 23.8%. Awesome stuff!!

Thedogrepublic
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 10, 2017

This is a great app. 400% increase in conversions overnight. And the best part is it makes the interaction fun with prospects. A+++

Justwearit
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 10, 2017

I cannot stress enough how good a tool this is. We have a 10% email capture from visitors. This is just amazing compared to other apps getting 1-2%. It's fun, it's innovative, it's engaging. Worth every penny and the support is just amazing.

Mmore Cases
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 6 years
February 9, 2017

One of the best apps on the market currently. We have captured a tons of new emails and also boosted our sales. If you are serious about your ecommerce business make sure you get this app!

Smilingpawspets
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 9, 2017

I love this app, I am getting ready to launch and it's just a lot of fun and I think it will drive sales cause everyone is a winner! Looking forward to this amazing app and the conversions that will come from it!!! Love it ❤

Athenas Goddess Creations
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 9, 2017

Our opt-in rate went from 1.5% to close to 10%. This is a fantastic app, fun for everyone involved, we've gotten compliments from users.

I worry at some point the shine may wear off but I trust the developer is creative enough to keep more coming!

I highly recommend this app.

One Tribe Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
February 9, 2017

If you're not using this awesome app, you're MISSING OUT.

It generated a ton of email opt ins and leads.

It'll get you sales. Mess around with your discounts. If you're not getting sales, offer something better. If you're still not getting sales, send out that e-mail blast!

5/5, would spin again