Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Mahogany Tees

Ok, no lie. I just turned this on 3 hours ago. Already I have collected 102 emails (not counting my emails from testing). 3 HOURS PEOPLE. Get in on this while it's still fresh and not as many stores are doing it. MORE apps like this please. The set up is clean and simple and easy as can be. GREAT job with this. I will buy any app you create from now on if you keep innovating like this! Keep it up!

UPDATE: over 1000 emails collected in 3 days. Fire!!!!

Everything Tn

Installed this app around noon yesterday, and I love it.

In the last 13 days, our traditional pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email yielded 389 emails.

In 12 hours, Wheelio yielded 135 emails.

Highly recommend the app.

Veraldo

Great app, great conversion, worth it for any store.

Ring To Perfection

Great app! First of all, the blog that is run by the owner of the plugin brings a lot of value to ecommerce store owners, and additionally they provide amazing personal support when you have questions. Secondly, the app works like a charm, we collected 1000's emails within days and many people are using the discount codes we provide! Just would love for it to be integrated with Klaviyo, but I've been told that is coming very soon! Definitely recommended when you want to increase your conversion rate and revenue!

My Gothic Shop

i am using it for a month now and it has an amazing 15% email conversion!! people love it and its worth the monthly payment.
recommended!

Crookandstaple

Looks good so far. It would be great if after winning a spin, a thin banner at the top or bottom of the page appeared showing the discount code with a countdown timer with the number of minutes left that they have left to use the code - In one day of using the app, I've had two customers forget their code by the time they got to the checkout

Chokeshopify

Great and fun app that delivers results. Our email capture rate is now close to 20%.The developer is fast to reply to any inquiries and he's constantly working on adding new meaningful features. HIghly recommended!

Unature

I've tried several apps which claim to get you the emails, make customers happy and increase conversion rate. No matter they are pop ups, banners, or send you cart to your email box. All shabby.

Only THIS app make my customers willingly hand out their emails. And I have total control of how, when and where I want to hand out coupons ( pc and mobile handled separately).

Most importantly, the whole installation and customization process is FLAWLESS. My store face non-English market, lots of crappy apps out there don't support non-English language, or only partially. Seriously, there is no half-is-better-than-zero thing. Not this app. You can customize/translate every single phrase of this app, which is extremely important for me.

GOOD JOB!

Thedogrepublic

This app took our sign up rate from 4.9% to 23.8%. Awesome stuff!!

Justwearit

This is a great app. 400% increase in conversions overnight. And the best part is it makes the interaction fun with prospects. A+++