Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited November 30, 2021

I wish I could post a screenshot of my Wheelio dashboard to show you a freakin' 69% conversion rate. Absolutely insane! Wheelio in combination with BOGO is a gift sent from heaven. ROLLIE FTW!

Black Fire Italia
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 26, 2021

Sam provided me with great valuable help setting up my wheelio and fixing my themes. thank you, Sam!

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 16, 2021

When I was setting up the app, I ran into an issue with how to display my information. Sam from support was extremely helpful, kind, and fast!! I really appreciated their help. This app seems great already. We look forward to seeing our email list grow!

beeZbee
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 15, 2021

this app has brought us so many additional sales at very little extra expense. this is a no brainer for our company and the customer service is incredible as well!

GoMove
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 13, 2021

Application works perfectly, nothing to say ! But the main asset is the chat and the assistance : always on point and ready to help !

scusemycustom
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 5, 2021

I really like this app and wanted it to work. Was considering between Wheelio & another app and both did not meet my needs 100%. Decided to write in to Wheelio and I am so glad it did. With an enquiry to Wheelio, Sam assisted me to make my campaign dreams come true. I am looking forward to the campaign's success!

perk by kate
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2021

Very easy to use APP, customer service staff are very patient, users like to use it, it is worth recommending!

JISULIFE
China
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 27, 2021

Such a good work, thanks for what you do and your extra work. The team is always helpful and understand our need

Kimura Kami
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 20, 2021

Greatest Wheel pop-up ever! Absolutely love this app and all the new features on Wheelio 2.0. The Pop-up has over 40% CR for us, which is absolutely mind-blowing. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try collecting emails! The support team is just top-notch and really helpful.

Popie
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 15, 2021

Really sweet customized service. And the wheel is popular on our site. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Yvette_US