Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SNUGSOUL

Location Philippines

First time I used this app and first day surprise me that it is really effective. Expecting more sales. Thanks so much

Scarves & Fedoras

I use this app to sell more products by giving customers the opportunity to obtain additional discounts on their purchases.

BACH PATCH

Great help from Sam - really good assistance. Hopefully the app will help boost sales. 5* given based on Sam's assistance

Matchstick Monkey

Great app! Easy to use and personalise. Sam was very helpful solving any issues we had. (not that we had many!)

AdHoc Atelier

Location Italy

Great app and great support! The results are immediate, super suggested. In just a week I've dramatically increased the emails collected

Foodoholic

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super good support. We don't need the plugin right now, but will come back to it soon. First test were super

The OnlyFans Masterclass

AMAZING PLUGIN AND THE SUPPORT IS EVEN BETTER! Collects lead information and increases conversions. Integrates with email marketing and other apps and works great. THANK YOU!!!!!

JEWELINA

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just started and got instant 10x better optin rates. And the support is very good & quick. Recommend for every shop owner

Doodl

Location Hong Kong SAR

I love this app! It's completely customizable and it boosted our newsletter signup rate. I also love their pricing scheme.

BetterPrice

amazing app very helpful to cath news emails, I like the design and the easy way to use... ...i belive is the best