Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 17, 2021

Wheelio is a great app, I have used them for several years and they are always ready to help you. It will definitely increase your conversion rate on your store and get you many more emails/ leads. I highly recommend you check them out. I think they have a free trial which is nice because you will instantly see the results for free! Gamification on sites is dabombdigity and wheelio is the best at it. Believe me, I have tried them all

Sunny Co Clothing
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 13, 2021

Customer staff has a good attitude in solving problems,Looking forward to new feature updates,I will continue to use.

Shop Online Preferred Wigs,Best Human Hair Factory Direct Sales.
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 12, 2021

Sam has been nothing short of awesome in helping me and answering all my questions, even exceeding my expectations. Wheelio's recent upgrade has been golden as well - I've used other apps, and I think Wheelio is among the best, if not the best, in many aspects.

Treasure Turn
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 10, 2021

First time I used this app and first day surprise me that it is really effective. Expecting more sales. Thanks so much

SNUGSOUL
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited August 4, 2021

I use this app to sell more products by giving customers the opportunity to obtain additional discounts on their purchases.

Scarves & Fedoras
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 4, 2021

Great help from Sam - really good assistance. Hopefully the app will help boost sales. 5* given based on Sam's assistance

BACH PATCH
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 2, 2021

Great app! Easy to use and personalise. Sam was very helpful solving any issues we had. (not that we had many!)

Matchstick Monkey
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 27, 2021

Great app and great support! The results are immediate, super suggested. In just a week I've dramatically increased the emails collected

AdHoc Atelier
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 3, 2021

Super good support. We don't need the plugin right now, but will come back to it soon. First test were super

Foodoholic
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited July 21, 2021

AMAZING PLUGIN AND THE SUPPORT IS EVEN BETTER! Collects lead information and increases conversions. Integrates with email marketing and other apps and works great. THANK YOU!!!!!

The OnlyFans Masterclass