Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Elegantify

Brilliant gamified pop-up. These guys came first to the gamified opup scene and they are the best. I have tried several other gamified popups but nothing comes close to Wheelio's performance

Editions Hj

Great app, works perfectly. Our customers love the concept and our mailing list keeps growing, week after week.

Allmontrestyle

très bonne application, simple a utiliser, je recommande

Mimobee

Is one week really enough time to test this app and leave a review? YES!! I installed this Oct 25th, and have already collected 25 unique emails--that may not be a lot to you, but it's way better than the TWO that my popups had gotten me over the last 8 months!

That's all. Get it, use it.

Cadeau Rama

Great app to boost sales, and the support is very efficient and fast!

Time2sleep

Great innovative app!
This is the original Interactive exit intent pop up.
I am able to receive at least 2-4 new newsletter sign ups via this app.
Highly recommended!

Get Collar

Sweet app. No brainer to get this.

Toucheprive

Really happy with the results, our customers absolutely love it. Have had it for a week, getting around 32% conversions which is bordering on "too good to be true". But alas it's true.

Spoonies For Life

Amazing app! The customers love it and I am getting optin rates of 24% on my homepage! Unlike anything I have seen before. I can greatly recommend this app to everyone.

Lenny Lemons

Great app! Our customers love it! IT was a super easy install and setup --- support has been great! Really love how quickly our email list is growing from wheelio. Definitely will be a keeper in our store. Thank you!