Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BetterYou Australia

Really great support! Sam helped us fix some bugs on our Magento site even though it was 1am for him. Thanks Again Sam.

Apostashop

Very fast and effective help from Sam! Amazing support, thanks a lot!
It all went very smoothly and efficiently. Ana

Plush Envogue

I installed this app for email collection and it did a great job doing so. I will recommend this app

Goku Shop

Une très bonne manière de collecter des mails de manière efficace et optimisée. Merci à Sam du SAV pour son suivi indefectible !

Posh Shoppe

Karlo's support is the best. Way better than the rest of his team. Extremely attractive as well. Long live the wheel

The MeatStick

I found Wheelio after long research. We needed a spin-to-win platform that offers a solution not only for email collection but also for SMS and FB messenger opt-ins. Among all the platforms I found, Wheelio is the only one that can allow you to collect email, SMS, and messenger opt-in. This is awesome. With the current trend, collecting email is not enough so we really needed SMS and Messenger marketing as well. What is great about Wheelio is that they can integrate our email, SMS, and Messenger marketing platforms seamlessly. Thank you Wheelio.

My Rangement Maquillage

De nombreuses fonctionnalités franchement c'est parfait et le support client est hyper réactif !!! Je recommande !!!

AromeByMichel

Okay so WOW. I really really enjoy the functionality of this gamified wheel, I've recommended it to colleagues, friends who run stores, and even my own clients... It's almost shocking how efficiently this app works, and with the new added features, it's only not increasing conversions on friends shops, but my own has doubled in conversions. This app truly is a piece of art. I can tell you, the price of the app is basically paid off within the first week of use. I am truly shocked. It doesn't fail on any niche, it has multiple holiday themes, dynamic coupons so you don't ever have to make them, and overall the visual appeal plus effect on speed ( compared to the other gamified wheel, raffle, scratch off, etc apps ) it doesn't even slow down your store. I have 5 apps on this store, it's new, and without fail Wheelio has been worth every penny. I will always keep this app, i've tried the others, and I couldn't understand why any brand would even want to use them, please do yourself a huge service; and your wallet lol. Try Wheelio, you literally will make your money back in the trial period, if not half of it... it's a major player... I know i'll never switch. Amazing. Seriously. Speechless. The support is nice, functionality, how easy it is to run split tests, or even set up a simple 1 time wheel. The user interface is even pretty, I mean this app hit every target! Customer for life here, and I love Shopify, I think a store owner literally only needs Wheelio, a good theme, and the best ecommerce paltform imo after years .. Shopify obviously haha.. and you've got a ROI that will be profitable. THANK YOU for this piece of art! I really advise anyone to pause any other wheel or raffle or whatever, try Wheelio .. it's a game changer. Also it is an original, so you know what they say, " why try the rest when you've got the best! " Wheelio + Shopify = $$$$$$$$$$

October 30, 2020

Thank you for such a kind review! <3 the whole team is humbled!

Softlens Queen

Karlo help me to resolve my billing issue. They've been refund me and case closed. Their support always best. Thumb up.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

please check your emails. You have been refunded by Shopify, we dont actually handle the payments, they do...

Igleys

excelente aplicación, fácil de utilizar, complemento perfecto para shopify, recomendable 100% y con idioma español