Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Optimize

Update: Wheelio, what you just said makes absolutely jack sense. You cannot just 'upload to an email service' without names and other information which WAS CAPTURED and NOT include in the CSV.

After a year and a half of using Wheelio, I wanted to take all the emails collected, but turns out what they give you doesn't even work, you cannot import the contacts into Shopify. Trash app, really angry at this, over 2.5k emails gone in the wind.

July 30, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for the review. Our app captures emails and the emails are saved either in our database, pushed to an actual email service (which Shopify is not) or can be exported as a .csv file (all the emails are saved inside) and can we imported to any service on the planet that uses imports. True, you can import it to any service without editing the file, which is logical, since every service uses its own formatting. But the changes are usually naming the columns in the file and take around 1 minute to do.

Im sorry you feel this way, but your emails are safe and sound. Since you are an agency, Im sure you have someone that is familiar with .csv or .xml files and you can send them or save them wherever you want.

Hope this helps you out.

UPDATED to help the customer understand: You were never on the PRO version of Wheelio, which collects the names and other fields, so you were not collecting that data. We have in app support chat and if you have/had any more questions, we would have help you out. Also, email services let you import raw email data, since all basic opt ins collect only email addresses and not names.

You never contacted out support, our team would have helped you in any way you needed. Sorry you feel this way...

Have a great day,
Karlo

XLock

The application is a hoax. You can only use the Wheelio Messenger if you also get the Recart application of 29usd. They never clarify it from the beginning. OF those 29usd is the basics. then they charge you a% for sale. I think that Shopify should not let there be things where they cheat users.......

MatchaBotanicals

When we discovered this App, we thought it was really genius and had really high hopes!
Unfortunately, we had to quickly contact support regarding a horrifying bug with the software on iPhones: on any version of iOS, its blocks completely the entire site and won't let a user insert its email because of a faulty input.
When we contacted support first, they told us that it was only on a specific version on iOS. After checking on 5 other iPhones, including an iPhone X, I can tell you that this problem exists on EVERY iPhone and iOS version we tested.
We expect them to correct this problem, but in the meantime we can't afford to block 80% of our mobile-incoming traffic.

Volstead

The app has great potential, however there were 2 main issues that lead to me uninstalling the app:

1) App allows fake email addresses to be used.
After having people spin the wheel multiple times and tell us they had won one prize then claimed a different one, we investigated. It turned out people were spinning repeatedly using variations of emails. I then checked this, as we had some people use around 20 variations, and used a fake version of my work email, which allowed the wheel to spin. These emails were being collected and skewing the results, meaning we were collecting very little relevant data in comparison to the data that Wheelio boasts about.

2) There is no limit to how many times an email can be submitted. Again, we had one client use their email 18 times to win the prize they wanted. This was done repeatedly within a 10 min period, despite us setting the app to not show for 14 days after it had been spun. Again, I wanted to make sure, so used my own email multiple times to make sure this is the case.

All in all, Wheelio have an app that could be great. But due to the issues, it invalidates all their stats, and lost us money on giveaways and discounts that slipped through the net before we discovered the issues.

365premiumstuff

Wheelio now turns into a website speed killer. Makes all that loading slow as hell. I guess Ill never use again

Weloveshoppingnow

Be careful! They just want your money.

Goodnessmart Com

Would not use again, comes across as spammy and charges me without letting me cancel subscription

Forte Golf

We are using this app for Christmas sales till now. However, this is an horrible experience.
We got sooooo many negative reviews of user experience on mobile and tablet: iPhone, Android phone, iPad. Our customer support team handle 10+ more complaints every single days. I have many evidences to approve my review.
Of course we asked for their support team to fix it, but they just got back and said they can't find any issue on the mobile version.

I'm going to ask for refund.

Bombay Cedar

Extremely disappointing customer service. I do no recommend dealing with this company. I thought Karlo was working on resolving my issue but have not heard from them in 3 weeks!

Spankin Deals

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. YES CAPS ON PURPOSE!!! TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!! I HAD BOTH WHEELIO AND RECART AND WILL BE DELETING BOTH AND GOING ELSEWHERE. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Previous 1