Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Thedresscode

This app really worked and help the new stores to earn more sales. I recommended with both hands. Great app 10+ stars from us

IronCompact

The app doesn't work. Wheelio popup but no one can spin it. Maybe it works well with other themes but not mine

PlantaForce

Really enjoying the app, it has inreased our conversion rate quite a lot.
The customer service is doing a great job as well always there ready to help

unicusjoyas

Really love this app. Helped us capture valuable information from current and new customers. I would love to have more spin themes.

My Store General

Still setting up my store and a mentor suggested Wheelio. So far I think the concept is wonderful! And I'm sure it will be a great addition to my store and customers!

VIP Value

brings in that $$ high conversion rates

Violate The Dress Code

One of the most successful apps we've ever installed! The exit intent pop-up ends up getting us many potentially bounced customers.

Dalasini

I've just setup this app with AWESOME customer support from Sam to get it to match my store branding. Looking forward to seeing how it helps me improve my opt-ins and integrates with cart abandonment outreach on Facebook.

Brave & Bearded

I love This app is Amazing to get tones of emails ! get your email sequence running after that and chaaaching!

Moonspinners

I am still in a 7 day free trial. I was hoping that the app would help me convert customers that were intending on leaving. It hasn't yet, but what it has done is help me collect e-mail addresses that I can use in a retargeting campaign. I'm impressed and it's only been 3 days.

March 6, 2019

We are really happy you chose our app and will continue to do our best to help you gain new users and generate new sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39